The Everton Board Thread

Here’s a view from people outside of Everton. My local teams fans forum. Shows how people outside see the current situation.

Couldn’t read beyond Eddie Hitler’s first post

It's a private limited company, so theoretically isn't appointing a new board is easy if you've got the following:
Companies House Auth code
willing volunteers with names and addresses (not necessarily real)
10 minutes spare
and finally no further security measures i.e. hopefully no one at EFC keeping an eye on Companies House or membership of the PROOF scheme.

Just sayin...

The media spin of this whole situation has been horrific. All of Kenwrights media mates coming out of the woodwork with the stories of assaults against members of the board. Jeff Sterling saying the atmosphere welcoming the coach was toxic. The downplaying of numbers for the protest. The genuine pariahs of the club have the temerity to try and hang the only asset the club has out to dry.

Let’s look at some of the lies that we have had to put up with during the tenure of William Kenwright and latterly Farhad Moshiri.

Kings Dock is ours - would have been Bill if you would have relinquished some control of your train set.

Fortress sport money will be here any day - still waiting.

Destination Kirkby has to be embraced as Goodison is about to fall down and we won’t get a h and s certificate for Goodison moving forwards - still getting h and s certs now.

We’ve had some good times - I’m 39 years old and my only good time watching Everton I can remember was 28 years ago.

Farhad Moshiri - I’ve never sacked a manager it has always been the fans that have fired the bullet - did we also appoint Benitez despite making it patently clear we didn’t want him and it wouldn’t work?!

Board members assaulted and spat at - more likely it was Unsie giving Denise a playful Dutch oven.

Everton Football Club as an institution and most importantly their fan base deserve better than the ineptitude and lies that they have been put through over years of gross mismanagement. Talk of being a sleeping giant is wide of the mark we have been made into a sick dog in need of being put down due to years of gross neglect. Today is the lowest I’ve ever felt with regards to our previously great club. Turning on the fans in the way they have is truly disgusting and we deserve better.
???

Let’s just be clear here… since 1995, let’s just take this in. Trophy wins and final appearances.

Leicester - 4 trophies, 3 finals
Aston Villa - 1 Trophy, 5 finals
Middlesbrough - 1 Trophy, 5 finals
Blackburn - 1 Trophy, 1 Final
Wigan Ath. - 1 trophy, 2 finals
Portsmouth - 1 trophy, 2 finals
Birmingham City - 1 Trophy, 2 finals
Swansea City - 1 Trophy, 1 Final
Cardiff City - 0 Trophies, 2 Finals
Newcastle - 0 Trophies, 2 finals
Southampton - 0 Trophies, 2 Finals

All appeared in more finals than us Or been more successful.

All to have appeared I. Equal amounts as Everton.

Bolton, Millwall, Crystal Palace, Stoke, Tranmere Rovers, West Ham, Sunderland, Fulham, Bradford City.

NSNO, it means something, and simply put; this on board have failed us, dismantled our prestige and set a complacency where “good times” is acceptable.