2022/23 Demarai Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a bench player at any team outside the relegation places - the fact this inconsistent chap is an automatic starter and one of our most dangerous players is why we are where we are.
Was going to say that in the match thread. I am even loving watching him because he's exciting but he is wouldn't get in any side challenging for anything. But he's looking like prime Ronaldo to what else we have by comparison.

Was going to say that in the match thread. I am even loving watching him because he's exciting but he is wouldn't get in any side challenging for anything. But he's looking like prime Ronaldo to what else we have by comparison.
He wouldn’t start for a team aiming for mid table obscurity, don’t even think he’d start for most bottom half teams - he wouldn’t get on the bench for teams trying to challenge for something.

He’s a bench player at any team outside the relegation places - the fact this inconsistent chap is an automatic starter and one of our most dangerous players is why we are where we are.
He’s basically our only attacking threat and that threat is once every couple of games be cuts in and scores . The idea that a team with that as it’s plan A has any chance seems fanciful , not all of that is on the manager .

He’s basically our only attacking threat and that threat is once every couple of games be cuts in and scores . The idea that a team with that as it’s plan A has any chance seems fanciful , not all of that is on the manager .

Most of his good play for Everton seems to be when on the counter attack. He looks good running at pace but then comes the problem. He's usually on his own doing it.

Deserves a credit for his performances in recent games, though it is a harrowing realisation for me that he is probably out best outfield player.

He is easily the most frustrating player I think I have ever watched, he has all the ability in the world (even Ian Wright said it on the TV last night) but when he gets into that final 3rd his head often seems to just go to mush.

He is easily the most frustrating player I think I have ever watched, he has all the ability in the world (even Ian Wright said it on the TV last night) but when he gets into that final 3rd his head often seems to just go to mush.
Yours would when you look up & no ones in the box - DCL when came onhe told him where to put the ball from the cross = goal - then VAR....

The disallowed goal last night back up to me if we play a front 3 he should be on the right. Forces him to cross more and he does have great delivery and ability to beat a man.

Best player in our team at the moment and he's still getting slaughtered.
not slaughtering him at all, its been a problem he has suffered with throughout his career, if he had an end product he would be playing at a top club as the rest of his game is pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.