January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deal we signed with spurs is a bit weird though, at the moment we haven’t paid anything for Dele other than wages. If he plays another game we have to pay a fee. So if he comes back, I don’t think he will play, just sit it out and leave on a free at the end of the season when his contract expires
I think we may see him move to the MLS , everything about it would suit him better.

We're asking for Danny Ings and Anthony Elanga on loan and fans think we have £30m to spend?

Baffling
We may have money to spend but that should not stop us looking for sensible loan deals . Both Elanga and Ings on loan would be great business until the summer but unlikely to happen for that very season.
Deals like that could allow us to sign someone like Kudus if they became available.

The key really is not to spend money unless the player can make us better and hopefully have resale value.

Kean, Keane,Mina and Holgate could all leave in this window. In this window that could amount to betwwen 40m to 50m in sales if they all left as well as big savings in wages.
We could see Gomes and Broadhead leave as well

Offer £30m up front with performance-based add-ons and £75k a week and see if they bite. Think that's still a good deal personally.
Or loan with obligation to the same value to get us through this accounting period.
Come summer decisions will need to be made on Pickford/Gordon/Doucs extension etc so there is money to be made then from sales.
Still can't see us interesting the lad if anyone else in the PL is in for him.

I think we should 100% take a low-risk punt on Brereton-Diaz.

He's got Jelavic written all over him.

May not have the pace, but two pacy wingers either side can compliment that.

He'd be a great back-up to DCL and has that goal-scoring DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.