Discussion & help on depression & mental health related issues

Haven’t been on much as haven’t been great. Thanks for your kindness and concern. I have been in contact with threshold (womens aid) I am still on a list to see them so I am seeing my therapist in the new year to see if she can give them another push.
My daughter and I are okay currently, (I know it seems awful to say) but we are so used to our situation that it feels normal and my therapist even said it may take years to adapt to normal surroundings when it’s over.
I will try and be more active in the coming days, I’m finding it a bit embarrassing that I put myself in this situation and think maybe I shouldn’t have shared so much.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas xx
Silence only magnifies the load. Getting it said is important, unburdening. That you have had the bravery to admit it here and most importantly to yourself is the first step to taking back control, please understand there's folks here happy to lend an ear and to try to be supportive. Try and have a nice Christmas and approach the new year with some much deserved hope and positivity. :)

Thank you, been a tough day, overnight & tomorrow is going to be tougher !!! :oops::(
Just keep talking to the lads on here mate there is always someone listening.
Tomorrow is just another day , try to avoid the constant bon ami on the terrestrial channels as most of it is bullshit about a Christmas none of us really recognise
I would suggest picking a couple of your favourite films and work your day around them . If you feel up to it go for a walk I the morning you will feel better for it.

Best of luck mate we are all rooting for you.

Tomorrow is just another day , try to avoid the constant bon ami on the terrestrial channels as most of it is bullshit about a Christmas none of us really recognise
I would suggest picking a couple of your favourite films and work your day around them . If you feel up to it go for a walk I the morning you will feel better for it.

I'd also suggest that if you are on social media come off it for the next few days .

I'd also suggest that if you are on social media come off it for the next few days .
Definitely this mate , I know this place is social media but it is a place where most of us have a common interest. I do not use any of the other social media outlets and beyond this place I don't feel the need for any of the others.

Thank You !!