Bill Kenwright

I've never wished any personal harm on the man , and I understand the way managers & players laud him ( never bite the hand that feeds you )

But in layman's terms he's a little fish swimming in a sea of very large sharks.

If he loves the club as he claims he should have stepped aside many years ago . The longer he stays in situ , the further & further we fall behind.

Get some hard nosed , ruthless bastards in to run the club.
Ah at times, I really hate him, but at others, well.

Honestly, right, he did what he could, he defo kept his own interests at heart over the years, but he wasnt a rich man, he juggled balls a lot of the time.

Not a chance we didnt get offers of investment over the years, the City owners being the 1 we all know about, which is a massive kick in the teeth, then theres the failed stadium moves. Personally I dont "blame" him for Moshiri, again, he made sure he had his own interests covered, but he sold us to a very wealthy man who has invested HUGE sums over the years and is in the process of building us a World Class Stadium on the banks of the royal blue Mersey.

Its not REALLY his fault that it could be the best Stadium in the Championship.

So no, I dont hate Bill, but I certainly wouldnt praise him.

Ah at times, I really hate him, but at others, well.

Honestly, right, he did what he could, he defo kept his own interests at heart over the years, but he wasnt a rich man, he juggled balls a lot of the time.

Not a chance we didnt get offers of investment over the years, the City owners being the 1 we all know about, which is a massive kick in the teeth, then theres the failed stadium moves. Personally I dont "blame" him for Moshiri, again, he made sure he had his own interests covered, but he sold us to a very wealthy man who has invested HUGE sums over the years and is in the process of building us a World Class Stadium on the banks of the royal blue Mersey.

Its not REALLY his fault that it could be the best Stadium in the Championship.

So no, I dont hate Bill, but I certainly wouldnt praise him.
I hate kenwright and any chance I get to blame him for somthing I will but that story about the Man City sheiks coming in for us Iv never believed , like he could have made millions on the sale why would you turn that down just to stay involved in a club ? And surely the other board members would have had somthing to say about it

I hate kenwright and any chance I get to blame him for somthing I will but that story about the Man City sheiks coming in for us Iv never believed , like he could have made millions on the sale why would you turn that down just to stay involved in a club ? And surely the other board members would have had somthing to say about it

it’s simple same was as he has now.

so he can be a “boss blue” if we’re successful - we’re not tho and it’s backfired

Youv got fans who went from being kids to being in there mid 30s and haven’t seen us win a thing he’s shameless and when his time is over with us if he’s remembers for anything that s all it will be no matter how much fans of his want to rewrite history
I was eleven years old when we last won a trophy. I'm nearly forty, and i've yet to have a drink to celebrate an Everton trophy win. Kenwright should have left years ago but the effer is still here.

I was eleven years old when we last won a trophy. I'm nearly forty, and i've yet to have a drink to celebrate an Everton trophy win. Kenwright should have left years ago but the effer is still here.
Why would he leave? Being chairman gets him into the boardrooms of very wealthy chairman. He keeps his own interests as a higher priority than Everton's.

It’s true about the mansours, also the bidders before Moshiri, Charles Noell and John J Moores offered more money to buy Everton to Kenwright than Moshiri did but there stipulation was to remove the current board, Kenwright said no and here we are . He’s basically taken us hostage since 1999, at least he texts Darren Griffiths when the u21s are playing the loveable old rogue. Egotistical maniac

Last edited by a moderator:
Inappropriate Language
Same here mate sickening how went threw teens and twenty’s with out winnin [Poor language removed] all

It’s true about the mansours, also the bidders before Moshiri, Charles Noell and John J Moores offered more money to buy Everton to Kenwright than Moshiri did but there stipulation was to remove the current board, Kenwright said no and here we are . He’s basically taken us hostage since 1999, at least he texts Darren Griffiths when the u21s are playing the loveable old rouge . Egotistical maniac
I can’t stand him just if someone offers you millions supporter or not I’d be taking it , it’s not like he was a multi millionaire before that he was well off like ,

It’s true about the mansours, also the bidders before Moshiri, Charles Noell and John J Moores offered more money to buy Everton to Kenwright than Moshiri did but there stipulation was to remove the current board, Kenwright said no and here we are . He’s basically taken us hostage since 1999, at least he texts Darren Griffiths when the u21s are playing the loveable old rouge . Egotistical maniac
He gets in the board room of other clubs to do business for his theatre projects. Its like being in the wealthiest golf club house on earth why would he let go of rubbing shoulders with the money makers.