Bill Kenwright

I think Carlin could be Bill Roache, he always liked Blue Bill did Roachie. They both loved a bit of Bettys hot pot. Strange our Chair was better as Gordon Clegg than he has been as Chairman of a once huge football club. B.B.K.
And he wasn’t much cop playing that part or any other role he was very fortunate to get, that’s why he packed in as an actor and took up being a producer.

To hang onto power as long as he has and not be ultra successful and/or rich you have to be a snake oil salesman.
I think he is one of the biggest grifters football has ever seen, one day the story will come out and people will see. I have to be honest and say I actually have small amount of admiration for him and the fact that he has managed to pull it off this long, it's pretty impressive tbh.

Also gave us relegation worrys, 15th,17th, the Wimbeldon game, he gave us the kind of problems that have returned under Farhad .... but we didnt have under Billy
We finished 17th under Bill and we were in big trouble with Martinez, 12th after inheriting moyes’s team and heading only one way, thanks to moshiri he could afford to sack him as Bill couldn’t, Bill gave this a guy a all singing All dancing contract after finishing 5th and put his pic on the side of goodison. Sir john moores sacked a manager for finishing 4th. That’s what Bill has turned us into. You have fell For the Spiel, Un like some of us

Also gave us relegation worrys, 15th,17th, the Wimbeldon game, he gave us the kind of problems that have returned under Farhad .... but we didnt have under Billy
Maybe not but Id say that was largely down to Moyes. We still had chronic financial problems under Kenwright, many of which could have been sorted had he not wanted such a vice like grip over everything.