2022/23 James Garner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Injury record prior to coming to Everton:

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 09.23.03.png

Injury record prior to coming to Everton:

View attachment 192860
The Everton curse again, I said the other day that this has now been an issue under various managers and the problem seems more deep rooted, however our fitness/conditioning work is just so woeful and even as someone with a Sports Science background myself it's gone on for so long now I have no idea what the answer is.

40 and 44 league games the past two seasons I believe. Barely made a start for us, and his 21 year old back has gone ?

The Everton curse again, I said the other day that this has now been an issue under various managers and the problem seems more deep rooted, however our fitness/conditioning work is just so woeful and even as someone with a Sports Science background myself it's gone on for so long now I have no idea what the answer is.
I'm not the slightest bit superstitious nor do I believe there's any kind of deity - however, its hard not to think that we've been put under sone kind of curse/bad luck hex. I've been saying fir 20 years we'd be better off with an exorcism than a good manager.

He might become a good prem player one day, but at the moment he looks extremely limited, and would struggle to get in the vast majority of premier league teams. We will need better players in central midfield if we want to stay in the top tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.