2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dixie Dean would struggle with our service to any forward we purchased - Maupay struggled when he came on .....Dominic Calvert-Lewin made a great chance then fluffed a great chance, that was our two glimpses of scoring in that game totally outplayed by a far better side - If Dominic Calvert-Lewin is now crocked yes replace him, but who ever you get in will struggle in our team ....
Agree. We need a quality creative midfielder and a striker maybe 2 as priority. If we don’t get them we’re going to be in trouble ..

This next 6 weeks is gonna be make-or-break for his career IMO.

We were told right in the lead up to the season starting that he was looking fit, sharp & hungry after working hard behind the scenes during the last few weeks of pre-season. He has another opportunity here to get himself recovered and go again without the burden of being 'rushed' back to action.

If he returns after Christmas only to break down again then I genuinely fear for the lad.

This next 6 weeks is gonna be make-or-break for his career IMO.

We were told right in the lead up to the season starting that he was looking fit, sharp & hungry after working hard behind the scenes during the last few weeks of pre-season. He has another opportunity here to get himself recovered and go again without the burden of being 'rushed' back to action.

If he returns after Christmas only to break down again then I genuinely fear for the lad.
I think he is already passed the make or break stage, lucky for him he has other interests away from football, problem for us is he has started on them while already playing.

+1

A few on here fit that description mate lol
1668783388649.png

Status
Not open for further replies.