2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno, I tend to think with this Everton would act quickly or not at all.

If there's no rumblings in the next day or so then he's here. The squad fly out to Aus in like three or four days.

I'm just glad I'm in Qatar and hopefully can't find any excuse to watch us get hammered by Celtic's C team.

If he stays then it’s only a matter of time before he’s sacked. It’s not going to work. How late will we leave it?

If he stays then it’s only a matter of time before he’s sacked. It’s not going to work. How late will we leave it?
Yeah I don't know mate. Small part of me - getting smaller each day - still thinks it could work but he has been very poor as of late.

I can't let that DoF get away with it though, or the board. Did him absolutely no favours.

It'd probably be very Everton to leave him in all break then sack him after the City game

Remember when players used to progress under Moyes. Baines/Fellaini etc etc.

Well I don’t see any progression from any players anymore. They all come here and go backwards. Every single one

The board appointed him and he needs backing in january. Its his second transfer window!!Im not lampards biggest fan but this was always going to be an erratic season at times. He is far from perfect but he is clearing up previous bad appointments mess and we had to make major changes to last seasons team. Midweek showed us that. All without a centre forward. We need two strikers at least in january. Theres some of those players who played midweek i never want to see in an Everton shirt again.

It's cheaper for the board to sack managers and make them the scapegoat instead of the focus being on the board for failing
We can't do it again. If you hire someone you must have faith in them. He needed to change the defence, midfield and attack. He's improved two in my eyes and I think if we improve the attack in January we'll see a different team.

That's the team that beat palace 3-0. I'm torn. It's his responsibility to get the team going but surely it's on them too. Bournemouth are absolutely abysmal.
Biggest thing for me today was that B'mouth can score goals. They got two v Spurs and three v Leeds - and could have scored more that day.

But they can't defend at all and they could hardly have had an easier day in that regard today. We're just so bad at attacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.