Match Thread Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Frank, but if we lose twice to Bournemouth (who are basically a Championship club), in the space of 4 days, with very poor performances, then I’ll sort of understand the anticipated “manager out” shouts that will no doubt come.

We haven’t been playing well for a while now. Worrying.

We always commit stupid fouls, but when we need to foul someone and stop a counter attack we go missing.

All a new manager would do is instill some new ideas into the side, maybe spark a little fire into the players, survive relegation by the skin of our teeth and then revert back to their old ways the following season. It’s a never ending cycle with this bunch.
If you hire another terrible manager yes. But maybe we could try not doing that?

I said that I could begrudgingly accept a poor performance on Tuesday if it meant we were able to get a performance today. The league has to be our priority.

Instead, we're playing fluffin' worse, and sadly I have concerns if we've got enough in our arsenal (ability and confidence) to get a goal, let alone two or three.

Status
Not open for further replies.