2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel like generally world class players struggle in management when the squad is alot worse then what that manager was used to, I feel like Frank forgets or doesn't realize at times the limitations of some of these useless frauds. Him calling out players makes me thinks he expects better but tbh none of those performances really shocked us that much.

It is a massive factor, a large domino effect.

What do you mean attached?
For example against Leicester we were pressing with the midfield moving up but the wingers and backline weren't. So space opens in between the lines which is exactly what pressing attempts to avoid. You press with the whole XI (or ten I suppose but the keeper does need to sweep up sometimes).

we and he already knew they weren't good enough, though
Saw your post earlier about Holgate, Mina and Keane being up for sale in Jan.

Anyone else of the current squad? From media sources?
They aren't even in the same league. I like lampard, and I'm not saying to sack him but tuchel is a better manager, has achieved more and isn't much older.

I really want lampard to succeed, but his record is sketchy to be fair.

He achieved in Germany in a 2 horse race...then PSG in a 1 horse race.

Didnt he lose the dressing room at chelsea and bar winning the champs leagud upon joining wasnt his team doing much the same as under Lampard?

Saw your post earlier about Holgate, Mina and Keane being up for sale in Jan.

Anyone else of the current squad? From media sources?

He achieved in Germany in a 2 horse race...then PSG in a 1 horse race.

Didnt he lose the dressing room at chelsea and bar winning the champs leagud upon joining wasnt his team doing much the same as under Lampard?

Every manager at Chelsea seem to lose the dressing room, bar Jose Mk 1.

But he was replaced by a Brighton manger when all is said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.