2022/23 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's about time our players get held to account by the fanbase more for these laughable missed chances instead of pushing the narrative about how completely inept we are at creating and mentioning "shots on target" stats.

I'm not suggesting we have nothing to worry about where that's concerned but if our players were even a little bit competent in finishing easy chances like the professionals they're supposed to be, we wouldn't be in the same mess we are at the moment.

That's on the players and not Lampard.

The thing is I wouldn't I put money on any of that line up to do any better with it

Oh 100% mate. I'd rather have Keane up top tbh as he'd have slotted that. Not at one point does Davies understand his surroundings, positioning of keeper, defender, how long does he have, can he chip it, go round the keeper, square it etc

Out of sheer absolute panic everything feels a million mph to him and he simply must lash his leg at it and balloon it over the bar. No responsibility in the situation, no control, no "I'm taking control and getting us level".

Shambolic, absolutely shambolic lack of professionalism and for the rest of the game did his absolute damn best to avoid getting the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.