Match Thread Carabao Cup: Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses, Lampard has to take off Keane or Mina and bring on an attacking player - if he doesn’t it’s criminal.

He needs to take off 2 of them, plus Davies, plus Doucoure, plus Gordon.

5 players absolutely robbing a living at this club getting minutes. Absolutely shambolic, 3 at the back when we are so poor up top.

Pathetic performance and its not good enough.

How Gordon wasn't sent off for that dreadful challenge who knows.

I don’t think his time is up yet, but I’m really glad we have a world cup as that brings us much closer to the Jan window to try and sort out this pathetic front line.
If it was a case of the front line missing alot I`d agree, we dont create anything, like I said the whole of this season our average shots on target per 45 minutes is 1, 0 in two games this season.

We look far better in the 4-2-3-1 with Iwobi in the 10 we saw against Palace, we haven`t seen it since, if it was Rafael I`d swear he was trying to take us down!

Gordon has become a right pain in the arse. He needs to concentrate on his own game rather than acting hard with the opposition. His control and decision making are very poor... buzzing about totally lacking the precision you'd expect of a professional footballer. He's not the only cab on that rank either as we know only too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.