Match Thread Carabao Cup: Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

To save me trawling back through the pages, has anyone posted a clip of Davies miss at all? My lad has just walked in from footy training and I’m trying to convey to him just how hilariously bad it was, but I can’t quite find the words. I’m hoping they will show it at half time but sometimes they don’t on these foreign channels
To save me trawling back through the pages, has anyone posted a clip of Davies miss at all? My lad has just walked in from footy training and I’m trying to convey to him just how hilariously bad it was, but I can’t quite find the words. I’m hoping they will show it at half time but sometimes they don’t on these foreign channels

Tell him to imagine someone running through with a rugby ball and trying to drop kick it from 9 yards out and managing to get a height of about 85ft.

Everton
2 shots
1 on target
50% possession

Our average is about 1 shot on target per 45 minutes of football.... SHOCKING

Bournemouth
5 shots already
1 on target
50% possession

I have less of an idea what Lampard is trying to achieve now than at the start of the season... I think if it carries on like this Lampard will be shown the door after Saturday.

Yes we have poor players but we are playing in a poor tactical set up, if like he had at Chelsea if you have good/world class players you can make your poor tactics work.
I don’t think his time is up yet, but I’m really glad we have a world cup as that brings us much closer to the Jan window to try and sort out this pathetic front line.

If there was VAR Gordon would have been sent off, poor tackle that he always does a tackle like that at some point in the game.
He should go off at half time just to stop us going down to ten men

Either we got away with a blatant red or we can’t catch a break. Which is it?!
F14C2DDE-DF8E-49E9-980E-400EF9A10577.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.