Match Thread Carabao Cup: Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be difficult for me to quantify this, but in my humble opinion since the inception of this trophy in its many forms, I feel we have the worst record of any of the "top" sides.
We are destined not to have this on our honours table.
Probably but only because we don't treat it with enough respect most of the time which is absolutely baffling to me. Even "big clubs" that win stuff fairly regularly treat it with more respect then we do.

fixtures.JPG

Probably but only because we don't treat it with enough respect most of the time which is absolutely baffling to me. Even "big clubs" that win stuff fairly regularly treat it with more respect then we do.
Kind of agree with the lack of respect element but in the games we've actually been in a position to win it we just choke. Villa, RS in finals, Semis against Arsenal and Chelsea. Remember the gigantic Sean Wright Phillips out jumping Lescott to score.

This is a competition we are not going to win. This is an opportunity to increase options for our mis-firing forward line.

Play some U21s who look like they can run and can SCORE.

Drop Gordon and Gray. Play Mcneil. Add TD in the middle for Gana. Vinegar and Keane at the back.
Think we loaned all them out in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.