2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes it worse is the fact that he flicks the ball with the outside of his right foot meaning the pass had no power. He did not have to do this which allowed Leicester to easily regain possession attack and score. His inability to control and pass the ball will mean he will remain a liability.

Yeah it was just a terrible piece of play, almost bordering on unprofessional. Like he couldn't be bothered to control the football so just flicked a leg at it

His touch yesterday wasn't good enough but he did improve our shape and made us more difficult to play through which was a massive issue for us the first half. I do agree maybe Davies would have been the better sub but with Garner on and Maupay warming up if Lampard felt we needed some additional height. His error led to us conceding as did Onanas individual error.

He is an absolute donkey. Not even sure we should extend his contract to avoid him leaving on a free in the summer, as it will most probably just lead to us paying his wages for another 12 months and then he leaves on a free in summer 2024.

Davies looks like Zidane compared to him.

Honestly think after that game that I prefer McNeil to Gray and Gordon.
my point is none of them are good enough

buying mcneil (burnley done us and i have no idea what lampard saw in him in the first place) and maypay (a brighton and hove albion reject , enough said) was embarrassing. I'd sell davis in a heart beat. I'm years watching him being a very very very average player offering very little in the modern game. Gordon I'd give a little time to and see if he can progress.

we bought 2 rubbish attacking players in the summer window and that's maddening. we are reliant on an injury prone dcl who himself is not exactly a top premiership striker. we don't have the quality and deciding which crap player we perfer to start isn't going to make a whole lot of difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.