2022/23 James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I see

E54101F3-41EE-4326-8E32-C2B2B013C4A1.jpeg

Ah the Ben Godfrey. That's what I'm going to call it when people excuse bad defending because the guy happened to miss/get saved.
And yet the stats show hes the best in the league at defending.

If you think its possible to stop every single attack and allow no shots in a game, then I have a bridge in Crimea to sell you, very good price my friend.

You know sommet? You cant stop a player shooting if he wants to. You can try to close down, move a player toward a less shottable part of the pitch, but when he does shoot, stopping the goalie needing to save the shot is a pretty good thing.
Probably go for that one next time

Probably go for that one next time

You do know the the PL has some pretty good nimble forwards who are way better at football than some granite defenders? So, the defenders stop the clever players scoring. It aint always pretty, but if it works more often than not, thats triffic defending.

Page 2 on Proper Football tomorrow.

As ever, you are welcome.

Hes the same with Pickford, plays well for 85 games, in his 86th he makes a mistake.

SEE, I WAS RIGHT, PICKFORD IS NOT GOOD.
I'm on record as saying Pickford has been excellent this year.

I don't expect it to last because it never lasts but he's got a lot of rope. Hell I'm saying he's been excellent despite being very not excellent against United and Spurs so there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.