2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict that Uncle Gareth will leave/get sacked after the WC. He has done ok TBF.

The FA will go for either Potter or Frank or Howe. (obvs really).

All will say "Nah, not for me". (Howe might have concerns if he leaves the skunks, y'know)

The key difference for me since Lampard took over is that we have days like last Saturday when we come away from a game feeling excited and positive. The team played well, scored three good goals and bagged three points. I do not remember us having days like that under his predecessor.
The key to suceess for Frank Lampard and Everton would be having days like Saturday, more consistently. Right now for every up there is a down (last Wednesday?). But, at least there are ups!

I predict that Uncle Gareth will leave/get sacked after the WC. He has done ok TBF.

The FA will go for either Potter or Frank or Howe. (obvs really).

All will say "Nah, not for me". (Howe might have concerns if he leaves the skunks, y'know)
Lampard would be silly to not take it as a career move. Howe maybe too tbh. A lot more upside staying at Newcastle than Frank gets here.

The key difference for me since Lampard took over is that we have days like last Saturday when we come away from a game feeling excited and positive. The team played well, scored three good goals and bagged three points. I do not remember us having days like that under his predecessor.
The key to suceess for Frank Lampard and Everton would be having days like Saturday, more consistently. Right now for every up there is a down (last Wednesday?). But, at least there are ups!

You get the impression that the club is now a united (sic) club. The Manager has clearly bought in, touched some might say. How much is down to him, or the whole coaching staff, is impossible to know. But as the Front on House, he is class.

Big Oil might be onto something here.

Instead of best team wins, they could have the Skating on Ice judges sitting on the touchline awarding points.

City beat Everton 7-0, but their style is lacking so the judges give the 3 points to Everton.

He’s interested in long term season on season progression so to avoid making a judgement on Lampard after just one season he’s made a judgement after 11 games.

He’s interested in long term season on season progression so to avoid making a judgement on Lampard after just one season he’s made a judgement after 11 games.
No mate, because I'm interested in that I've actually done it on 29 games. And I'll continue to do it on the whole of his catalog.

Lampard would be silly to not take it as a career move. Howe maybe too tbh. A lot more upside staying at Newcastle than Frank gets here.

You maybe right. But I dont think Lampard would want to leave Everton for a second. Dont get me wrong, I reckon he would do ok, similar intelligence and media savvy as Southgate.

But there aint that many England managers who have returned to management after the England gig.

You maybe right. But I dont think Lampard would want to leave Everton for a second. Dont get me wrong, I reckon he would do ok, similar intelligence and media savvy as Southgate.

But there aint that many England managers who have returned to management after the England gig.
I think he's got to consider where he's going if he gets sacked here. At the very least joining England resets the clock.

I think he's got to consider where he's going if he gets sacked here. At the very least joining England resets the clock.

Maybe. I have no idea if his family have joined him up here, (I doubt it, considering he has young kids), but happy to be corrected. So, as a bloke, that may be a factor. Perhaps he has conned me/us with his buy in to Everton, not a clue.

I guess if he gets a call from the FA, Everton are doing great. Enjoy it while it (hopefully) lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.