2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not arsed about the "FSW" mate - you and your jabroni's are the ones constantly bringing him up every other post lol

I've credited Lampard AND the players with the win yesterday, but if you dont believe Viera got his tactics massively wrong (like we did against Spurs) then you clearly dont watch much of Everton and what our strengths and weaknesses are.
Did it occur to you that it was because of the way we set up and went about it, pressing higher up, the reason palace were crap, we made them look crap.

Did it occur to you that it was because of the way we set up and went about it, pressing higher up, the reason palace were crap, we made them look crap.

Which I've credited the team/manager with but Palace were missing Doucoure who's been their anchor in midfield and instead of switching it up he decided to just stick that big galoot in the one man midfield role which proved disastrous.

To give you an example imagine taking Gana oot the team and putting Gomes in his position - its a mistake by the manager plain and simple and we exploited it perfectly.

Im not taking credit away from us - but Viera dropped a bollock with his selection/formation.

Me inhaling the fume in here

SilkyMixedAfricanwilddog-max-1mb.gif

Im not arsed about the "FSW" mate - you and your jabroni's are the ones constantly bringing him up every other post lol

I've credited Lampard AND the players with the win yesterday, but if you dont believe Viera got his tactics massively wrong (like we did against Spurs) then you clearly dont watch much of Everton and what our strengths and weaknesses are.
It's hilarious how obsessed some our with a previous manager, there like teenagers who have been dumped for the first time and can't let it go.

Frank knows exactly what we need he is not stupid, he knew last season the defence & Midfield needed addressing and he has done that, he also knows we need more quality in the front 3, this will be looked at in Jan if FFP permits.

Tactically he is sound and needs to backed by all at the club board & fans, he is building something here, every game we have played this season we have been in it, no team has wiped the floor with us

Fully aware of where the team needs to strengthen and am comfortable praising Lampard for the progress to date. He inherited a club on it’s knees and has made great strides in making us a hard to beat side. Your agenda driven drivel and sly remarks as you pine over the waiter are as clear as clear can be. It seems like it actually pains you to see Lampard doing well but you’d better get used to it.

Tactically he is sound and needs to backed by all at the club board & fans, he is building something here, every game we have played this season we have been in it, no team has wiped the floor with us
Well i reckon he has the full support of Kenwright who scouted and appointed him, as thats his style, just look at how he stuck by Moyes. Im sure Thelweel and Frank are on the same page, slowly I also think the fans are starting to get behind him, but our fan base can easily turn, we have to be patient, im sure we will be fine if we all pull together.

Frank knows exactly what we need he is not stupid, he knew last season the defence & Midfield needed addressing and he has done that, he also knows we need more quality in the front 3, this will be looked at in Jan if FFP permits.

Yes Frank worked on building up the back line and midfield, as for upfront suffered with DCL getting injured and having to let Richie go. This left us weak in the front Maupay not quite up to it.

Well i reckon he has the full support of Kenwright who scouted and appointed him, as thats his style, just look at how he stuck by Moyes. Im sure Thelweel and Frank are on the same page, slowly I also think the fans are starting to get behind him, but our fan base can easily turn, we have to be patient, im sure we will be fine if we all pull together.

Spot on Carl.

But even if Viera got his tactics wrong that still has to mean Frank got his tactics right otherwise we wouldn't have been able to take advantage and win. It would have just been a 0-0. If he gets his tactics right that's all we can expect of him. Your point seems to suggest that if Viera got his tactics right as well, we may not have won. That is like saying Palace are better than us and I wouldn't say they are. It's a home game I would expect us to win. So even if Viera had of gotten his tactics spot on, the very fact that Frank did as well means we would have won the game anyway. So therefore its irrelevant whether Viera got them wrong

Which I've credited the team/manager with but Palace were missing Doucoure who's been their anchor in midfield and instead of switching it up he decided to just stick that big galoot in the one man midfield role which proved disastrous.

To give you an example imagine taking Gana oot the team and putting Gomes in his position - its a mistake by the manager plain and simple and we exploited it perfectly.

Im not taking credit away from us - but Viera dropped a bollock with his selection/formation.
That's exactly what you are doing. By saying it was their poor tactics etc. Saying "I've credited the team/manager" doesn't then change you trying to take away that you are lessening our win by putting the fault on to them, rather than Lampard exposing their deficiencies through his tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.