2022/23 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maupay had the same problems as he had =no support....

I seem to remember him reliably being cack in his first full fixture back after being out. Interested to see what Saturday brings.

They were all cack. DCLs touch looked heavy at times. Match fitness probably

Was actually more interested in the insult aimed at Dave, but had to mention DCL to stay on topic.

If Lampard puts his house on Dominic Calvert-Lewin getting us out of trouble then he will be on the streets. We need to get a main striker in January
Easier said than done. We may have little -if any- funds in January, and most clubs aren't usually too keen on letting their strikers go to other clubs mid season, let alone any striker who happens to be in goal scoring form.

Easier said than done. We may have little -if any- funds in January, and most clubs aren't usually too keen on letting their strikers go to other clubs mid season, let alone any striker who happens to be in goal scoring form.
Think we have to look abroad. I am not against a couple of sales to get the player(s) they really want with probably Gordon and DCL our main assets. Needs must

Think we have to look abroad. I am not against a couple of sales to get the player(s) they really want with probably Gordon and Dominic Calvert-Lewin our main assets. Needs must
Yeah. The time to sell Gordon was when Chelsea were throwing money around with zero clue about what constituted value. Unfortunately, methinks that ship has sailed...

Yeah. The time to sell Gordon was when Chelsea were throwing money around with zero clue about what constituted value. Unfortunately, methinks that ship has sailed...
Me too. I even said Traore of Wolves would offer more and I still believe that. He was touted at £10m. The money touted for Gordon (if true) was too good to turn down IMO. With the restrictions on our spending we have to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.