Match Thread Southampton vs Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get Gordon on for McNeil and get some quality going forward for 30 minutes we will piss this. They're garbage, great chance for 3 points here, we need to take it.

I think Gray has done well. Been a promising half. Maybe bringing on Gordon for mcneil second half could help us and also bringing on Kyle John
He looks ok, because he’s always buzzing and running with the ball. But he impedes our attack sometimes, wrong decisions, holding onto the ball too long

On the bench, running at people in the last 20, sound.

But we’ll need to decent wingers otherwise we’ll struggle most games

'kin stupid decsion to bench Gordon in the first place.

Benching him for a player in form you can accept. Benching him to play that tailor's dummy was absurd.

Terrible decision by Frank, and I dont care what he said about an illness to Gordon. He still chose him for the bench. So that's utter BS.
Eeeeeee, you're embarrassing.

lcimg-72e6db58-ee9f-473e-bad4-0bb0b72f0f3a.png

Southampton devoid of confidence but if we gift them a goal, they will start to believe a bit more.
We have to avoid that by being more creative in the final third and get an early goal in the 2nd half.
If that happens we go on and win this comfortably.
Gordon for McNeil for me.

Next goal will probably win the game. If they score and shut up shop we will struggle. Need to start the second half strong and nick a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.