2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Behaviour
Patterson what a player.

Also, who'd win in a fight, protestants or catholics? My money would be on the Scientologists theme music breaking during the fight, entering the ring and stone cold stunning them all imo.

Sectarianism? The lad is a Catholic. He went to a Catholic school. I think some peope are determined to drag this thread into the gutter.

I'll just keep talking about his playing ability - his strengths and weaknesses. If he has an injury tendency then I'll talk about that too.

Let's just talk football.
I’ve no idea what his religion is and it’s not important to me, but he went to Holyrood which is the SFA’s Performance School in Glasgow (it’s the closest school to Hampden) and so he’d have been there for football not religious reasons.

Any actual updates? Only slight positive is that ACLs normally get flagged up pretty quickly (think Van Dink’s was confirmed the following day) so I’m hoping that means it’s less serious.
Scan on Tuesday. One newspaper has reported it’s not as bad as first feared and Patterson has posted a pretty positive tweet. But it will be Tuesday before we get proper information.

Status
Not open for further replies.