Here’s Eggs with what the transfer rumour columns are saying this Sunday Morning;
– According to the Star, Everton lead the race to sign Barcelona’s Colombian Centre Back, Yerry Mina.
– Amidst interest from a number of clubs, The Liverpool Echo quote Ruben Loftus-Cheek as saying he needs minutes on the pitch and will now take a short break, clear his mind and decide what is best.
– The Echo also quote Marco Silva as saying his players are working hard to avoid his transfer cull but he knew them very, very well before he arrived. He is analysing the young players, some of whom are really impressing him.
– Forza Italian Football say Everton are closing in on a deal for AC Milan’s midfield outcast, Andrea Bertolacci. The player has come in for a lot of criticism following his €20m arrival from Roma and is now available for less than €10m
– 4th Official pick up on the rumour linking Everton with Inter Milan’s 24 year old Left Back, Dalbert Henrique. The Brazilian has made just 5 appearances and struggled to establish himself following his move from Nice.
– According to F.C. Inter News, midfielder Joao Mario has turned down an €18m move to Bournemouth but still interests Everton and Wolves. The Portuguese intetnational spent part of last season on loan at West Ham.
– The Times say Luke Shaw has rejected the opportunity of rebuilding his career at Everton. Reporter, Duncan Castles, says the Manchester United Left Back will only leave Old Trafford when he becomes a free agent in 2019.
– Goal.com link Everton with a move for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha. Zaha has recently turned down an improved deal but signed a 5 year contract at Palace just 15 months ago.