Everton will be continuing its partnership with StubHub for the 2016/17 season as our Official Ticket Marketplace.
The service will be open for all Season Ticket holders to use from Monday 1 August ahead of the Blues’ opening sold-out fixture against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday 13 August.
StubHub offers all Season Ticket holders the chance to sell on their seats to other Blues fans if they know they are set to miss any games over the course of the season.
Last season, hundreds of Everton Season Ticket holders took advantage of the ease, safety and convenience of buying and selling match tickets on StubHub.
Some of the StubHub benefits for the 2016/17 season include:
- It is free for all Season Ticket holders to list their seats.
- You can set your price and also change it whenever you like, although the Club has implemented a price cap on the maximum check out price for all Season Ticket holder listings.
- Every order is covered by StubHub’s FanProtect™ Guarantee.
- You can remove your listing before it sells and your Season Ticket card will remain valid for the match.
- If you choose to sell you seat, your Season Ticket card will be deactivated for that match.
- You’ll never have to deal directly with the buyers. When a buyer makes a purchase, StubHub will send the ticket information to the Club so they can remove it from the seller’s Season Ticket card and issue paper tickets for the buyer to pick up from the stadium on the day of the match.