2023/24 Youssef Chermiti

….he’s getting game time, he has to earn more. When he came on I thought he can’t be as bad as Beto but he didn’t improve us. There was one moment were we built on the right and the CF naturally runs that channel for the ‘out ball’ but he was static in the middle. Its basics. When the obvious ball went into the channel he meandered after it and didn’t chase the defender down.

i’m yet to see one moment from him that suggests he can contribute, not a single moment.
He'd had 18 minutes in total this season before coming on.

Btw I'm not advocating for him, just that no player can improve sat on a seat. Beto doesn't seem like he is going to be a suitable replacement when DCL isnt available.

He’s 19 and is asked to run around by himself for 20 minutes. Putting any stock in his performance or trying to predict future performance is patently absurd.

If you are saying that a kid who trains day in day out, is paid in a month what some get in a year cannot be expected to bust his balls for a 15 minute cameo then thats absurd. One job to do - noone is expecting him to do anything other than not give tiring defenders a moments peace. Get into Felipe and get him sent off. Look like you want to win every ball. I would taken him off again after 5 minutes of that.

If you are saying that a kid who trains day in day out, is paid in a month what some get in a year cannot be expected to bust his balls for a 15 minute cameo then thats absurd. One job to do - noone is expecting him to do anything other than not give tiring defenders a moments peace. Get into Felipe and get him sent off. Look like you want to win every ball. I would taken him off again after 5 minutes of that.
I’m saying he’s 19 and clearly not ready for this. Give it a rest.