Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never gets any chances.

Watched him specifically for about 10 minutes last night when we were 1-0 up, he ALWAYS asks for the ball early, always looks to run into space, just gets ignored time after time. Could have scored early on, great run into the box, crap pass across goal. Mirallas running down the wing in the second half, Lukaku streams into the box, Mirallas ignores him and tries to win a soft pen.

He doesn't miss a lot of chances because we hardly give him any.

Never gets any chances.

Watched him specifically for about 10 minutes last night when we were 1-0 up, he ALWAYS asks for the ball early, always looks to run into space, just gets ignored time after time. Could have scored early on, great run into the box, crap pass across goal. Mirallas running down the wing in the second half, Lukaku streams into the box, Mirallas ignores him and tries to win a soft pen.

He doesn't miss a lot of chances because we hardly give him any.

barkley could have actually passed to him before his goal too!(in fact % wise that was the better option...)

Rom after barber shop
xnHy76a.gif

bosser than boss

He had good season at Everton but if i compere some price of stars hes to expensive. Mainly hes poor touch is a problem last night i do not remember him. But then again he is a striker , i don't know 24 mill we will see. A bit to much for me at the moment.

like torres, carroll and soldado?

Little stat I saw today, for the attention of those who were saying Origi is better than Lukaku after our first Lille game.

The last goal Origi scored from open play was on September 24th. In any competition.

Can't be arsed to go vaulting but it was genuinely an opinion I saw spouted on here during the traditional round of Lukaku-bashing that was popular at the time. lol

I think those people were talking more about value for money, as spending 20 million plus for a player was a new and exciting prospect for a lot of people here. Remember the day he signed for us? Someone found and tracked the plane on its way into JLA. Good times.

It doesn't really surprise me that, as he does a lot of running across the back line when the opposition is in possession in their own half and he does chase down the angled balls over the top.

The issue isn't that he doesn't move at all, but that he doesn't move at the right time in the right areas, such as identifying a pocket of space and dropping into it for the pass from midfield to feet, or to challenge for the header in the air with his back to goal.

So it'd be interesting to see those stats broke down into by area of the pitch and when the team is in possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.