Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku's worst attribute at the moment is his lack of aggression and desire to challenge for the ball. He could do with learning from Naisy in that respect. He has room for improvement such as his first touch too. Other than that i'm delighted with the signing and the stick he's getting from certain sections of our crowd is embarrassing. If they didn't help us financially with gate money I wish the bellends would stay at home to be honest.

Goodison is becoming a frustrating place to go to with the amount of tits who are turning up expecting a 5-0 victory with a world class performance from every player.

He had good season at Everton but if i compere some price of stars hes to expensive. Mainly hes poor touch is a problem last night i do not remember him. But then again he is a striker , i don't know 24 mill we will see. A bit to much for me at the moment.

He had good season at Everton but if i compere some price of stars hes to expensive. Mainly hes poor touch is a problem last night i do not remember him. But then again he is a striker , i don't know 24 mill we will see. A bit to much for me at the moment.
So having 7 goals so far this season isn't a decent return? Jesus wept

So having 7 goals so far this season isn't a decent return? Jesus wept
Nope i did not say that i say it s to much for me 24 mill and left it open , for now it is. He need to work on hes touch a lot. I m not kind a person who thinks he got the knowlege of world i just say my opinion , maybe is wrong , we will see. Hes great striker but sometimes hes just nowhere.

There was a fella on Radio Merseyside who said we should sell him, he rated KO NAY.

For the record, I'm delighted with Rom - just questioning his terrible close control.

it does seem to be a combination of things which are causing the problem, his general play, touch, control etc has been poor but i dont think our style of play is suiting him, i dont think our style of play suits the team as a whole, its too deliberate and lacks urgency at the right moments, Lukaku is still a class finisher, Martinez should be tweaking our system to try and get the best out of him....

he seems incapable of holding the ball up, a pretty fundamental skill for a striker.
If he cant the ball just comes back at our defence.
His job isnt just to score goals!

Status
Not open for further replies.