Would you pay £24m for Lukaku?

What is the maximum you'd pay for Rom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have scored near the end.

In a team that actually creates goal scoring opportunities he'd get sooooo many goals.

However, we don't do that and he looks plop.

Crap

His movement was actually decent today and he frequently was forced out wide to get the ball as our lack of width was crippling us.

His strengths are many, unfortunately he is no good with his back to goal. He needs the ball in front of him or on his head.
He's really not that good in the air.

Crap

His movement was actually decent today and he frequently was forced out wide to get the ball as our lack of width was crippling us.

His strengths are many, unfortunately he is no good with his back to goal. He needs the ball in front of him or on his head.

This back to goal lark is getting a bit boring. He's a striker, a large part of a strikers game is to play back to goal. He should bring the ball in, hold it up and lay it off bringing midfielders into the game. Oh and flick the ball on and win headers. These things should be a doddle when your are 6ft plus.

I'd like to see a poll, who would take a refund to spend in January and stick with Eto'o and Kone and who would keep Lukaku.

Could be right about being managed correctly. One thing that sticks for me is I just is I can't see Mourinho being daft enough to let a class player go.
He has had 2 very good seasons playing to his strengths but this season for some unknown reason we are isolating him

This thread shows how little most people know about football
Yep. The lad needed to show more desire for that defensive header and should have slotted that goal . That being said I thought his hold up play was probably the best it's been all season. Got nothing from Eto'o who was utterly shocking in the number 10 role. Had an opportunity to roll in Lukaku who was unmarked and through on goal and his pass nearly went out for a goal kick when really I rated us to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.