...about manager situation

• no

Votes: 436 89.2%
  • yes

Votes: 53 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if that is the case, I will not bother looking at our remaining games. How can a departing manager motivate the players when there is nothing to play for? If the players aren't playing for pride the past few games, why would they play for pride next few meaningless games?

My hunch is on a delay till they can announce an actual replacement, play any remaining games with a caretaker, perhaps Dunc or Royle, and that the departure will be worded as "terminated by mutual consent".

I like the title of this thread, its always open ended - there is always a tomorrow to look forward to the statement.

FML, statement should have been a couple of hours after the semi.

Someone should have parachuted into Wembley with a big P45 for Roberto, I would have enjoyed that.
Ideally in the middle of that Melty faced freak LVG's ungracious comments about us.

[QUOTE="Darth Toffeeman, post: 4421164, member: 15128"
Ideally in the middle of that Melty faced freak LVG's ungracious comments about us.[/QUOTE]
There was just no need for his comments. Could've just said we made it very difficult for them or something like that. Gone down in my estimation.

When Moyes announced he was leaving, did we get rid of him that instant? Nope we let him play out his last couple of games

Not going to happen - Martinez will be gone at some point after the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.