...about manager situation

• no

Votes: 436 89.2%
  • yes

Votes: 53 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair our last two managers came from preston and a relegated wigan team. this is why we are labelled as a small club.

only time will tell if moshiri will actually change this. NOTHING has been done to prove otherwise.. as yet

Indeed. If you dress like a milkman people will think you deliver milk !!!!!

Let's hope Moshiri has the ambition....surely he does.

I agree. I don't hate him. I regret that it has come to this but it is over. It has not worked.

Not long ago he was the bright young face but that was then and this is now. It's over. The 4-0 ( could have been 8-0 ) was the end for me. The cup semi merely adding fuel.

Of course the man is reluctant to resign for financial reasons. The right thing is for the owner to bring him in, sit him down and say "OK Roberto let's talk about a mutually agreeable parting of the ways where we meet half way financially."

There'll be no meeting halfway financially. He has a contract that will need to be paid up. This is the real World not The Apprentice.

I'm genuinely worried about that, glad someone else mentioned it

Don't worry that won't happen. Even if they win their games we would only need 2 points from 4 games as our goal difference is so much better. Also Norwich have Arsenal away Saturday so that will be that.

The fact that this is even mentioned is why he should've been sacked weeks ago

Indeed. If you dress like a milkman people will think you deliver milk !!!!!

Let's hope Moshiri has the ambition....surely he does.

the longer this whole scenario drags out, the less confident i become in moshiri.

our club is now in a DEEP CRISIS. relegation should not be written off as things stand.

after that crushing semi final defeat we are at an alltime low morale wise. the player are not interested in martinez, this is obvious. this is NEVER good

sorry to sound so pessismistic. but it is possible.

If the board don't sack him before the next home game then I will lose respect for Moshiri. Martinez won't resign so the board have to do the right think and sort out his compo as the next home game will be ugly and Everton fans won't come out of this well. It's the only solution now.

Reactions: rbm

If the board don't sack him before the next home game then I will lose respect for Moshiri. Martinez won't resign so the board have to do the right think and sort out his compo as the next home game will be ugly and Everton fans won't come out of this well. It's the only solution now.

True about the home games, if he is going he needs to be gone now, no messing about, wont do anyone any good.

Reactions: rbm
the longer this whole scenario drags out, the less confident i become in moshiri.

our club is now in a DEEP CRISIS. relegation should not be written off as things stand.

He came from Arsenal didn't he? Not exactly known for shafting managers !!! though of course Wenger is a totally different case.

I do worry.

Nothing yet as you rightly say to indicate any sense of urgency.

Yeah but Newcastle have to win every game and we lose every game, hmm
Hopefully Martinez is gone tomorrow and Unsworth takes over for now

a change in managment normally lifts the whole club as a whole and brings a positive result or 2 ... which is exactly what we need.

People were very patient. The capitulation against Liverpool and that first half coming at the end of a second disappointing season in the league and then him saying yesterday that fans can see progress has just worn people's patience out. He sounds either delusional or cynical. Don't expect him to resign: that would make him like a loser, like he is admitting he can't fix a problem, but the board should act.

Indeed. The telling bit yesterday was that you have in charge of United a bloke who has spent north of two hundred million pounds, massively underachieved, criticized for staid and unattractive football and yet he was far more willing to trust in youth players than our pro-youth, pro-attacking football manager.

I don't know about losing respect for Moshiri. This decision is massive, he has to get it right - if he can line up the best possible candidate, he should be given time to do so; though of course he / the board can always just sack Martinez and have someone from the coaching system set up step in (if we do have an interim coach, I would prefer Unsworth rather than Ferguson) once relegation is not mathematically possible.

Yeah but Newcastle have to win every game and we lose every game, hmm
Hopefully Martinez is gone tomorrow and Unsworth takes over for now

They can't catch us mate, only Norwich and Sunderland and Norwich will get beat by Arsenal on Saturday so no worries.

He not going to win the fans over now with 4 games left. It's over. The fans need to chill and not go over board if martinez still here.

After the derby flogging his only hope ( only hope ) was winning the FA Cup. Only that could have given his any hope of keeping the support base onside.

The remaining games are utterly irrelevant. A 4-0 win would simply get sarcasm irony and indifference.

Status
Not open for further replies.