...about manager situation

• no

Votes: 436 89.2%
  • yes

Votes: 53 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. The telling bit yesterday was that you have in charge of United a bloke who has spent north of two hundred million pounds, massively underachieved, criticized for staid and unattractive football and yet he was far more willing to trust in youth players than our pro-youth, pro-attacking football manager.

I don't know about losing respect for Moshiri. This decision is massive, he has to get it right - if he can line up the best possible candidate, he should be given time to do so; though of course he / the board can always just sack Martinez and have someone from the coaching system set up step in (if we do have an interim coach, I would prefer Unsworth rather than Ferguson) once relegation is not mathematically possible.

Agree Unsworth is the best choice right now . we won't get a new manager till the summer as Koeman,Pellegrini, and co are all still in a job.

Agree. Not upset?? Just think worrying about relegation is a bit too far!

Even a draw for either Norwich or Sunderland next outing and it's just a matter of ensuring that our vastly superior GD doesn't take an almighty pounding.

Unless we're docked points for crimes against football.

It's worth noting that mathematical safety was achieved on April 29th last year when Chelsea won at Leicester. We have been forced to wait longer this time around, even though a day later (as it is likely to be) is nothing, to me it represents regression.

Even a draw for either Norwich or Sunderland next outing and it's just a matter of ensuring that our vastly superior GD doesn't take an almighty pounding.

Unless we're docked points for crimes against football.

Exactly right. I know we are crap but worrying about relegation when 10 points clear with a massive goal difference and 4 games left shows what he has done to some fans!

You've got a point with crimes against football !!

The poor bugger has only himself to blame....all the talk of incredible fantastic and unbelievable players ( none of whom has ever won anything ) has come home to roost.

Status
Not open for further replies.