...about manager situation

• no

Votes: 436 89.2%
  • yes

Votes: 53 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely don't think he will go now, or at the end of the season.

Indeed, I believe he'll still be here for the new 2016/17 campaign.

The 'Kendall factor', the 'Everton way' and the fact that Bill Kenwright really seems to like him (anyone see the Wembley clip after the game on Saturday?), have me convinced he's going nowhere soon.

And if, by some miracle, we happen to have a decent finish to the season, that will only see him even more secure.

The only imponderable is how much influence our new majority shareholder has, unless he too is of the same mind.

We are fervently hoping he will herald a new era and step up to be the decision-maker at our club. But what do we know. We can only speculate.

And we haven't heard a word from him to date. Buys nearly 50 per cent - but no visible influence or intent at all so far.

We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes - and this is Everton after all.

In my opinion, things will get worse in the coming weeks before they have a chance of getting better.

So don't raise your hopes for swift action and a replacement that will make a real statement of our intent. It won't happen...

THIS!

There will have to be demonstration saturday,"kopite behaviour" or not,it has to be rammed down the throats of this board and Moshiri that RM's position is untenable,I would suggest an organised pre-planned protest maybe everyone gets out of their seats and turns their backs to the pitch(don't do the Poznan lads;)) something four minutes into the game as we have our worst ever home record with four wins and it is also the embarrassing number we conceded last week in the derby,just my suggestion,there are far greater minds out there and on this very forum that would be able to formulate an idea to hit home with them I am sure.

If it's all the same to you mate, I'm a traditionalist so I'm sticking to singing

"Sacked in the morning"
"You don't know what you're doing" and, my current favourite
"Leighton got Bobby sacked"

I genuinely don't think he will go now, or at the end of the season.

Indeed, I believe he'll still be here for the new 2016/17 campaign.

The 'Kendall factor', the 'Everton way' and the fact that Bill Kenwright really seems to like him (anyone see the Wembley clip after the game on Saturday?), have me convinced he's going nowhere soon.

And if, by some miracle, we happen to have a decent finish to the season, that will only see him even more secure.

The only imponderable is how much influence our new majority shareholder has, unless he too is of the same mind.

We are fervently hoping he will herald a new era and step up to be the decision-maker at our club. But what do we know. We can only speculate.

And we haven't heard a word from him to date. Buys nearly 50 per cent - but no visible influence or intent at all so far.

We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes - and this is Everton after all.

In my opinion, things will get worse in the coming weeks before they have a chance of getting better.

So don't raise your hopes for swift action and a replacement that will make a real statement of our intent. It won't happen...

He wont survive Saturday.

Really disappointed that action wasn't taken. Time isn't going to smooth things over it'll just give people time to work on their banners and shouts for the match.

When someone is so deluded as martinez does criticism have impact anyway. I hope so on his ego as it wont be nice wearing brown shoes at the moment. He needs to learn his plans/tactics are flawed and that no team will be successful using them long term i.e in the league. Hed be best sticking to tv commetaries or as an agent. He just cant make it in big money sport

Status
Not open for further replies.