...about manager situation

• no

Votes: 436 89.2%
  • yes

Votes: 53 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know let's just wait a few more weeks and be even more of a laughing stock - fail to beat Bournemouth and we'll finish 16th for sure. Under Martinez we'll get next to nothing out of the last three games - two or three points absolute tops if we draw Saturday. The other 3 oppos are desperate for points and would kill to get them. Do you think our lot will for this manager?

Bournemouth 2-1 - if we're very lucky!
Leicester 0-2 at best
Sunderland 0-0 or 0-1
Norwich a draw but only if their fate is sealed beforehand.

We can actually still go down also. If Norwich and Sunderland win their remaining ones and Everton loose. Stranger things have happened. If there's one team capable of pulling it off it's us.

that would actually make us WORSE than his wigan team. they were relegated winning the cup. we could go down and boast about making an fa cup semi..

shockingly sh1te!!

Reactions: rbm

The type of manager he is may help sort our defence. But it just doesn't seem right to me. I recall him calling us a small club after the 'Carsley' derby. Imagine if he messed us up even more! Nah, not for me but respect your opinion.

Thanks mate. Several responses have been the usual " oh he's a kopite ban him" head in the sand stuff we all know so well.

I'm thinking outside the box a bit. Looking at managers likely to be available and likely to come who could do a job for us.

Kevin Sheedy played for Liverpool. So what? getting him was great business. Brian Kidd played for United. Does that stop uber ambitious City using him? Not at all. The only question is whether a bloke can do the job.

We need to grow out of caring whether or not we were called a small club. I couldn't care less. I truly couldn't. Everton should have more self confidence than to worry about it.

In a perfect world we could interview Guardiola, Mourinho and Simeone and have them hanging on the line waiting to hear our response........ut is not a perfect worldl.

Thanks mate. Several responses have been the usual " oh he's a kopite ban him" head in the sand stuff we all know so well.

I'm thinking outside the box a bit. Looking at managers likely to be available and likely to come who could do a job for us.

Kevin Sheedy played for Liverpool. So what? getting him was great business. Brian Kidd played for United. Does that stop uber ambitious City using him? Not at all. The only question is whether a bloke can do the job.

We need to grow out of caring whether or not we were called a small club. I couldn't care less. I truly couldn't. Everton should have more self confidence than to worry about it.

In a perfect world we could interview Guardiola, Mourinho and Simeone and have them hanging on the line waiting to hear our response........ut is not a perfect worldl.

to be fair our last two managers came from preston and a relegated wigan team. this is why we are labelled as a small club.

only time will tell if moshiri will actually change this. NOTHING has been done to prove otherwise.. as yet

Reactions: rbm
Thank you for some perspective. He is a decent honest man who has tried to implement his philosophy. It hasn't worked out and the time has come for a change. But he doesn't deserve such hatred. I am sad really because it started with such promise but has all turned sour.
People were very patient. The capitulation against Liverpool and that first half coming at the end of a second disappointing season in the league and then him saying yesterday that fans can see progress has just worn people's patience out. He sounds either delusional or cynical. Don't expect him to resign: that would make him like a loser, like he is admitting he can't fix a problem, but the board should act.

Thank you for some perspective. He is a decent honest man who has tried to implement his philosophy. It hasn't worked out and the time has come for a change. But he doesn't deserve such hatred. I am sad really because it started with such promise but has all turned sour.

I agree. I don't hate him. I regret that it has come to this but it is over. It has not worked.

Not long ago he was the bright young face but that was then and this is now. It's over. The 4-0 ( could have been 8-0 ) was the end for me. The cup semi merely adding fuel.

Of course the man is reluctant to resign for financial reasons. The right thing is for the owner to bring him in, sit him down and say "OK Roberto let's talk about a mutually agreeable parting of the ways where we meet half way financially."

We can actually still go down also. If Norwich and Sunderland win their remaining ones and Everton loose. Stranger things have happened. If there's one team capable of pulling it off it's us.

And as two of the games are against Norwich and Sunderland its not that unrealistic given the current state of affairs.

I will rest a lot easier if we beat Bournemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.