Will we be attracting investment with current form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying we want an owner like Cellino, but what made him want to take over Leeds, what made Fernandes want to take over QPR and Al-Hasawi take over Forest??? At the time championship clubs. It amazes me that business men just don't think Everton is a good investment.

It's a hell of a lot cheaper mate , for example the recent leeds takeover cost cellino less than United spent on Juan mata.

If Kenwright truly does love the club he should sell it for £1 like Ken Bates did with Chelski.

I'm not saying we want an owner like Cellino, but what made him want to take over Leeds, what made Fernandes want to take over QPR and Al-Hasawi take over Forest??? At the time championship clubs. It amazes me that business men just don't think Everton is a good investment.

Because Kenwright keeps telling everyone the club needs investment, nobody will put money in with this mob still there.

They need to sell to get the right buyers in, problem is the club isnt for sale.

Because Kenwright keeps telling everyone the club needs investment, nobody will put money in with this mob still there.

They need to sell to get the right buyers in, problem is the club isnt for sale.

Kenwrights refusal to give up his power and position makes us unattractive for investment. Any investor with serious money would want to have a high level of control over the club

Take it from me son, the information is sound. Don't listen to any of the idiots on here.

Well for one point I am probably old enough to be your Da' so less of the son please.

Secondly rather nebulous to say the information is sound. If that is so your post was totally pointless without "sound" information to support it.

I have sound information that no such proposals were ever in existence apart from FSF and the chap in a bedsit.

Just a turn of phrase Steven old chap, not meant to denigrate anyone specifically, unlike your allegation that I'm lying here.

Please retract this slur upon my character.

Just back from a little break so couldn't respond to this earlier. Its pretty obvious you've used that word to describe many posters on here.Out of order according to Admin, rules which apply to all posters. Nobody has ever suggested that you don't think youre telling what you consider to be 'truth'. But I'll tell you this Mr Elephant, people would be more likely to give your theories time of day if you PRODUCED EVIDENCE. As it is, it just looks like the truth, but not as we know it, Jim.

Just back from a little break so couldn't respond to this earlier. Its pretty obvious you've used that word to describe many posters on here.Out of order according to Admin, rules which apply to all posters. Nobody has ever suggested that you don't think youre telling what you consider to be 'truth'. But I'll tell you this Mr Elephant, people would be more likely to give your theories time of day if you PRODUCED EVIDENCE. As it is, it just looks like the truth, but not as we know it, Jim.

Very poor retraction, too little too late. I'm disappointed.

Very poor retraction, too little too late. I'm disappointed.
Its a strange, unreal world that you live in ...I didn't retract anything, because there was nothing to retract. Sorry if your education did not extend to giving you an understanding of the English language, all that people want from you is evidence to back up your 'claims'...provide genuine fool proff evidence, and I'm sure lots of people will love you. Meanwhile...on Planet Earth........

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.