West Brom v Everton. 20th Jan at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing was that the equaliser was obviously coming. We're playing a system that relies on the defence playing the ball out into midfield and everything just went straight up the field to Lukaku for a knock down. I'm also surprised how badly we struggled against Anichebe - why didn't he ever do that for us?

If it's the hope that kills you, then it just took a lifesaving hit prior to the Derby.

<Lukaku completely annonymous tonight, won one header all game, of which we scored from. INjuries taking its toll perhaps? Striker is needed though.

we played in one gear the whole game.
mccarthy had his poorest game so far , he did nothing.
osman was pathetic and run about like he had messed himself , trying not to move to much in case his poop fell out.
mirallas and oviedo , ok in parts but lets face it - not good team work and glory hunting to much.
lukaku - could have been coco the clown for all the good it done us. why do we have a multi million pound player yet only choose to lump long balls up to him. yet ignore crosses to him in favour of a backwards back pass to a cm who then crab pass over and over again ?

we were rubbish and id never believe we were a team with champions league aspirations and playing for 4th spot.

we now need wins against liverpool and spurs to even have a chance at any european spot imo

I honestly think it will take an absolute miracle to do that,

9th draw...I think only WBA (surprise!) has more. Still, it was a point...we were lucky to get that. Shocking performance. Mentally unfit. Tenerife was a BAD idea. The squad is too thin to be a genuine contender for fourth. Spurs have that depth and I favour them over Liverpool for fourth.

not so great performance

Looked forward to this game all weekend and we turned in a performance like that. This is our best chance to get champions league football. Cant afford to show up to games like this. the so called big team don't. We really need to finish our chances(not that there were many tonight). We could have been ahead of the RS going into the derby. very frustrated. Any opinions on what you thought of the game..

People need to calm down, yeahh we didn't play well but we got a point away from home, how many times have we played bad this season? not many at all.

My abiding memory of this will be Lukaku - arms outstretched - ready to peel off - waiting for the through ball that didn't come. Poor bloke was worn out by the end.

Osman Apologists....

.....what did you make of that? Nice lad.. great servant etc..absolutely woeful, spent most of the time on his backside. No pace, weak in possession, the game passed him by...no impact on the game whatsoever.. no more excuses he's simply not good enough...

Off day, away from home, against a team with a new manager and we got a point. Disappointing but could have been worse. Biggest worry for me is Coleman

"Wind it in soft lad" just got neg rep for my earlier post. Nice to see you bottle out of puting what your name is just like we did tonight very apt.

But seriously if you have some issue with my post why don't you grow a pair and say so then we can talk about it and maybe find some type of common ground to resolve the issue. You know instead of you sitting in your mums bassment masterbating over a poster of aqua using your tears for lube and trying to figure out how to tell your sister just how you really feel about her.

We missed Barkley and Pienaar tonight, and couldn't keep possession because of it. Poor performance but we still got a draw away from home vs a new manager so we can't complain too much. We'll need to be much stronger next week though if we're going to stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.