West Brom v Everton. 20th Jan at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd forgotten who Anichebe was! In fairness to him, he was very good on his arrival last night. Did exactly what we want from him. Hold the ball up and provide a platform for our other players to play into. Vydra, despite being a good player himself didn't necessarily offer us that.

As for Pepe, last night was a good indication of what we're going to try and do. I was happy with our performances but we're still very much work in progress.

It will take him the rest of the season to get you playing great footy the Spanish way but you will love it mate.

A day on and I'm still gutted about this. Squad was thin but Martinez has to take the blame for sending them to Tenerife for a week beforehand - would have done nothing to prepare them for a cold wet Monday night away game.

the problem Is it wasn't mate, it was a typical opportunity to take the initiative over our rivals dropping points and we ****ed it up as usual. Could you seriously imagine us having to go to QPR and get the 3 points to win the league like citeh did that year, we would of bottled that game and lost 1-0

City didn't go to QPR. The game was at the Etihad and City very nearly messed it up. They also messed up the Cup Final last season. It happens.

Of course it doesn't mean that she shouldn't be annoyed about last night.

No we didn't.

Firstly, it wouldn't help ourselves, a side that are looking to retain possession.

And secondly, with the weather, we've had problems getting the pitch into the right condition, so much that it needed artificial sunlight in recent decent. Quite surprising given we've paid an awful lot of money for these new modern day pitches and it's usually in good condition - it was OK against Palace in our cup game.

Whilst Everton are a good footballing side we wouldn't ruin our pitch just to stop you from playing - such arguments are ludicrous, If I may say so.

Indeed you may say so, Liam.

And you are spot on.

Everyone worrying for no reason. Pienaar Barkley Deulofeu are the only 3 players in our team who can change a game out of the blue and they were both out. Them 3 are the only ones who can find that killer pass. When they are back we will be better

Status
Not open for further replies.