Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes owed 26m in wages from United Ian, you think he should walk away with 2m in his arse bin and be happy? Would you take 2m and walk away?

I know I wouldnt.

And what if in June hes utterly stank the gaff out, the loan wont seem such a bad idea then will it, 2 sides Ian, 2 sides.
£26m? is he on £500k per week?

He's on and estimated £250k per week, £12m per year, if UTD give him £2.5m pay off and we pay him the reported £125k p/w then in total he will have revcived around £8.5m.

I'm willing to bet it's more because he doesn't want to commit to Everton's £125k p/w after this season.

We can't lose on this if it really is a loan with United subbing wages. Can't see why anyone would be overly displeased, provided another big name striker comes in for Rom.

Can't reason with Kopites legit had an arguement on an Aus forum stating our MF was better and they point blank refused daft bad c words

Because I think they are right in this case.

But it seems the interest is more humor based than respect over the move? Which won't do anything for our global standing or short sales.

I don't agree, but even if that were true; Donald Trump's campaign was laughed at all the way to the oval office...press is press and Rooney's achievements are no laughing matter... Rooney has 13times the twitter followers our club has and will without doubt raise our profile worldwide

A quick search will show you how much of a global pull Wayne Rooneys name still has:

IMG_0521.jpg

There's pages of vids/vlogs etc. within the past 24 hours about this move.

Regardless of what you think of his current football ability, this is a good move for Everton.
Do not underestimate the value of good international exposure!

Status
Not open for further replies.