Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is literally only one downside to a loan; that he can't play against United. Otherwise it makes perfect sense.

go to youtube, put 'everton' in search and a good number of Rooney to Everton videos pop up in a number of languages! The coverage alone will grow our fanbase...nonsense that some people think the record goalscorer for the best known team and the national team that hosts the best known league would have no effect! stop penny pinching, he's worth it!

He doesnt want a free transfer, he wants his dough, we cant pay him it, so hes "found" a way to get both his wishes, to return "home" and also get his dough.
That was my point. Lack of commitment from a fella who has enough money to live 4 times over. Plus UTD would have to pay towards the remianing year so even if they sent him packing with a £2m pay off, plus what we pay him he wouldn't be that far off. Anyhow, I'll look back at this next June (if he's been good for us) when he's a free agent, then we will see how commited he is to us.

Liverpool re-signed Robbie Fowler when he was 31 yrs old. He went on to play another 30 X 1st team games, scoring 8 goals.
I am willing to bet that (if he returns) Rooney will play more games and score more goals for us than Fowler mark 2 did at L'pool.

Any takers?

That was my point. Lack of commitment from a fella who has enough money to live 4 times over. Plus UTD would have to pay towards the remianing year so even if they sent him packing with a £2m pay off, plus what we pay him he wouldn't be that far off. Anyhow, I'll look back at this next June (if he's been good for us) when he's a free agent, then we will see how commited he is to us.

Hes owed 26m in wages from United Ian, you think he should walk away with 2m in his arse bin and be happy? Would you take 2m and walk away?

I know I wouldnt.

And what if in June hes utterly stank the gaff out, the loan wont seem such a bad idea then will it, 2 sides Ian, 2 sides.

Why do you care what a bunch of Norwegians are laughing at?

Because I think they are right in this case.
go to youtube, put 'everton' in search and a good number of Rooney to Everton videos pop up in a number of languages! The coverage alone will grow our fanbase...nonsense that some people think the record goalscorer for the best known team and the national team that hosts the best known league would have no effect! stop penny pinching, he's worth it!

But it seems the interest is more humor based than respect over the move? Which won't do anything for our global standing or short sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.