United away

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the games were we need to be clinical, and take evry chance we get.

We will be able hit them on the break, so need to not wast the chances that will come, they are so good going forward.

It may well be mate, but you have to look at what they replace them with.

They are a very attacking team, and our defence has been shaky, not helped by the abscence of coleman. But, you have to think that they'll still be poor in defence themselves, with Blackett surely being a target for Eto'o

They have a strong attack, but their defence doesn't exist, they'll play a half fit Luke Shaw, Rojo, Blackett and Rafael with youngsters as cover. We scored 3 past the strongest defence in the league and 2 against a very good one (chelsea/arsenal) so we should really be slotting a few past them. I dont fear united as much as I fear Crystal Palace. Says something

Injuries permitting I'd play:

Howard
Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines
Barry
McCarthy Besic
Naismith
Lukaku Eto'o

Last game before internationals so I'd go all out.

Coleman has 'a chance' to play Sunday...

He'll be fit won't he!
Heaven knows what's wrong with Coleman. He got a bang on the head. For that to be keeping him out must mean the damage done was something more than a bit of concussion. As usual the club says nothing, and the Press aren't interested in asking the question.

Can't see us winning this sadly

Even with their injuries I just think their attack will slice us to pieces

Maybe we can get a score draw if our attackers can have a good game?

I cant recall their attack slicing anyone open yet. Well Leicester for 20 mins I guess

Heaven knows what's wrong with Coleman. He got a bang on the head. For that to be keeping him out must mean the damage done was something more than a bit of concussion. As usual the club says nothing, and the Press aren't interested in asking the question.
@GregOK: Martinez says Coleman has a chance for #MUFC on Sunday as he recovers from hamstring injury suffered in same game he also had concussion

@GregOK: Martinez says Coleman has a chance for #MUFC on Sunday as he recovers from hamstring injury suffered in same game he also had concussion

Hamstring seems to be the injury of the week...Roberto must be banging his head against the wall...careful Bobby, it hamstrung Seamus!

IMO were more venerable when playing the likes of palace etc when they just counter quick on us. UTD at OT is different, they will NOT be sitting back waiting to counter on us and there defence is poor. Inspite of early season problems we still have a very good defense, it just needs to click into gear!

Status
Not open for further replies.