United away

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Pienaar, Mirallas, and possibly Coleman injured, I'm curious whether we'd have a stronger attack in a 4-4-2 diamond:

Hibbert - Stones - Jags - Baines
------------Barry-----------------
---Macca------------Besic--------
-----------Naismith---------------
------Lukaku----Eto'o------------

Not ideal, but the 4-3-3 looked pretty toothless last week.

We won't even have one defence unlocked on the field, they'll have two in Di Maria and Mata.

God I hope their defence continues to be crap.

With Pienaar, Mirallas, and possibly Coleman injured, I'm curious whether we'd have a stronger attack in a 4-4-2 diamond:

Is Coleman seriously still injured? Mad how every time one of the lads gets a 'slight knock' they end up missing for a month.

The thought of Di Maria up against Hibbert is not a pleasant one. Browning deserves a chance if Mustard is still out.

Is Coleman seriously still injured? Mad how every time one of the lads gets a 'slight knock' they end up missing for a month.
Not sure, but the lack of information is concerning. Concussions can be tricky to recover from, sometimes they can affect vision for a while (no clue if that's the case with Coleman or not). I guess we'll find out later this week...

Full one, which there isnt as high as it should be, about 2600 i think? They didnt sell out as quick as the other away games we have played this season so maybe it was higher.

I know it's supposed to be 5% of overall allocation, but clubs can ask for less than that of need be.. Was just curious how many we will be taking.

McCarthy picked up a possible hamstring injury in the derby, he hadn't travelled to Russia so hopefully it's just a precaution and he'll be fit.

Pienaar, Coleman, Distin and Kone didn't travel either. Hope the first too will be fit again too!

We really have to beat United with their missing players.
rooney, jones, evans, herrera, smalling, james, young, fellain, lingard, carrick, wilson.

Their list is bigger than ours!

We really have to beat United with their missing players.
rooney, jones, evans, herrera, smalling, james, young, fellain, lingard, carrick, wilson.

Their list is bigger than ours!

It may well be mate, but you have to look at what they replace them with.

They are a very attacking team, and our defence has been shaky, not helped by the abscence of coleman. But, you have to think that they'll still be poor in defence themselves, with Blackett surely being a target for Eto'o

The thought of Di Maria up against Hibbert is not a pleasant one. Browning deserves a chance if Mustard is still out.
Would deffo be a good game for Browning's debut as a starter. Looking forward to seeing what the lad has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.