United away

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll need to defend very well as they've got excellent attacking options

If we can stop them scoring, then there's a chance our attacking players could grab a goal or two as their defence isn't that amazing

.......normally yes, but no if we have a similar approach to Saturday. I agree that they have more ammunition up front than the reds (even without Rooney). I can't see us being able to shut up shot so we need to offer more in the top third. Saying that, they haven't been pulling up trees so we aren't without a chance.

Should make for a good game this. Clearly there strong up top BUT on form we can cope with them IMO. As a few as said, think I'd unleash Atsu for this one! May even be tempted to start with etoo over Naismith.

Should make for a good game this. Clearly there strong up top BUT on form we can cope with them IMO. As a few as said, think I'd unleash Atsu for this one! May even be tempted to start with etoo over Naismith.

Eto'o was pure class when he came on in the derby. Temptation might be that he'll destroy Krasnodar though, so he'll start over there...he's played in the Russian league too. And then he'll be too knackered to play at OT.

I live in the city centre (castlefield way, very close to deansgate tram stop and those deansgate locks / city road pubs mentioned). Never bothered venturing out the last few times we've played them and I have no chance of a match ticket which is frustrating being just a mile from the stadium!

Ill be going to watch the game (on my own) in a pub as I don't have BT sport so it'll be quiet reserved game for me!

There'll be dodgy United pubs but honestly there are bars all over the place that aren't football bars like everywhere. You just won't find away fans in them either!

So glad I stayed at home for the game last year, I doubt I'd be here now considering my reaction to that goal. I thought I was going to get battered by liverpool fans this past weekend so god knows what I'd do if we scored against United in such dramatic fashion.

I may have talked myself into the radio at home for this one!! If the Glastonbury ticket saga is still going on Ill still be on that anyway

Why not ask for a decent City bar on their forum,,,sure they'd be happy to have ours in for a drink before we go to OT like

Have your tickets arrived for this girls and boys? For info i'll be in the clock bar above Pic station - easy in, easy to get the tram and although i'll be with some Mancs i've never had a problem there. Only latte at that time in the morning you understand tho'.

Status
Not open for further replies.