Tribunal to determine Everton fee for ex-Rangers striker Naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some posters don't sign because they might forget that some can't see who wrote it while others can. Shouldn't be so quick to judge.

I've been posting on here for a few days now and if you check my posts, apart from the (I will concede could be seen as offensive but only just) "R" word one's, I haven't said anything remotely controversial or like some other posters down-right stupid and deliberately targeted.
I did look for a way to find out who sent them, for a minute and a half then I gave up. Either way I really couldn't care less and I'll save anybody the hastle In future of thinking I'll read them.

I don't like that when the mouse runs over my name it highlights that m#####-####er Clattenburg. Whoever thought that was a good idea?

Air clear?

The red bars claim I'm now "Off The Scale" is this forum calling me fat because I have friends at NATO and we can do some damage!!

I've been posting on here for a few days now and if you check my posts, apart from the (I will concede could be seen as offensive but only just) "R" word one's, I haven't said anything remotely controversial or like some other posters down-right stupid and deliberately targeted.
I did look for a way to find out who sent them, for a minute and a half then I gave up. Either way I really couldn't care less and I'll save anybody the hastle In future of thinking I'll read them.

I don't like that when the mouse runs over my name it highlights that m#####-####er Clattenburg. Whoever thought that was a good idea?

Air clear?

The red bars claim I'm now "Off The Scale" is this forum calling me fat because I have friends at NATO and we can do some damage!!

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/payments.php

The players chose not to TUPE over to the newco, as is their right. The fact that Green was daft enough to believe the assets that he paid for included their registrations is his error.

This all day long.

Although if it went pear-shaped we could presumably use it as a means to hand back the useless blonde muffin!

Status
Not open for further replies.