Tribunal to determine Everton fee for ex-Rangers striker Naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comedy???

Well thats one word for it. Yes i am this depressing in real life as my life is worthless

I'm not suggesting it's Funny, but neither was Bernard Manning!?!

Bad enough we signed him on a free. Now where gonna have a tribunal and have to pay for this waste of space

So if not comedy what would you call that statement then, apart from Retarded*.

*I apologise to any retards on here who take offence.

Whichever sensitive soul who thinks The "R" word is "not a nice word" awh bless!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_retardation

Mental retardation (MR) is a generalized disorder appearing before adulthood, characterized by significantly impaired cognitive functioning and deficits in two or more adaptive behaviors. It has historically been defined as an Intelligence Quotient score under 70.[SUP][1][/SUP] Once focused almost entirely on cognition, the definition now includes both a component relating to mental functioning and one relating to individuals' functional skills in their environment.

I always enjoy it when people take offense at something nobody's actually said yet.

Possibly neg-repped?

It looks as though the post as been edited at length to defend the use of the word "retarded" instead of just editing it and using one different word instead.

Rangers really dont have a leg to stand on. I will be really surprised if Everton get forced to give them money.

I always enjoy it when people take offense at something nobody's actually said yet.

The "Apology to the forum RETARD'S" was in the original post,

Possibly neg-repped?

It looks as though the post as been edited at length to defend the use of the word "retarded" instead of just editing it and using one different word instead.

"not a nice word" was the Neg(?), anonymous obviously because whichever retard it was he or possibly she, wouldn't want the fact that he's a retard being broadcast over the internet.
Although I'd be surprised if that ship hadn't already sailed. Sorry for any offence.

[video=youtube;IwrUkeYxUF0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrUkeYxUF0&feature=related[/video]

To the point, Naismith is gonna be boss, but then again I have to rely on smarter peoples judgement to back that up.

How can a non-existent entity sue?

It wouldn't be the non-existent entity that would sue, it would be the new company attempting to use the argument that they acquired the contracts of the players from the old company when they formed.

Still can't see any reason why they would win, but agree that Southampton may have done us no favours paying a settlement, but then we don't know what that situation was - maybe that player had promised to stay and then do a u-turn. Naismith seemed to be quite clear that he was leaving at the start

The "Apology to the forum RETARD'S" was in the original post,

"not a nice word" was the Neg(?), anonymous obviously because whichever retard it was he or possibly she, wouldn't want the fact that he's a retard being broadcast over the internet.
Although I'd be surprised if that ship hadn't already sailed. Sorry for any offence.

Sorry, Keyboard Warrior.

Far from it mate, but at least have the decency to sign your name if you are gonna send a poison pen letter.

Sorry Titus, I was trying to make a point, you won't hear it from me again.

Some posters don't sign because they might forget that some can't see who wrote it while others can. Shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.