Transfer season 2014 - 1 month to go in the window - Poll so far

Out of 10 how would you rate this transfer window as of 30th July 2014?

• 10 (AMAZING)

Votes: 30 9.7%
  • 9 (Excellent)

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • 8 (Very Good)

Votes: 48 15.5%
  • 7 (Good)

Votes: 57 18.4%
  • 6 (Above Average)

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • 5 (Average)

Votes: 42 13.5%
  • 4 (Below Average)

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • 3 (Poor)

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • 2 (Very Poor)

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • 1 (Terrible)

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • Cheese on Toast / Too close to call (no vote)

Votes: 19 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....key was the signing of a top striker. As of today we have a stronger squad than that which finished the season. Already EXCELLENT as far as I'm concerned.

Definitely improving - but remember - we need to be stronger at the start of the season than we ended the last, and at the minute we are still a Deofeleu type away from that.

Definitely improving - but remember - we need to be stronger at the start of the season than we ended the last, and at the minute we are still a Deofeleu type away from that.

we have zero loans in place right now.. plenty of room to improve. I have no doubt we will be stronger than last season when the window closes.

Gotta give it a 9 (so far) after todays exploits. Perhaps one more full signing and 2/3 loanees would push me to a ten. To be fair I'm bloody chuffed! Would give it a ten today if I didn't think we'd be bringing more players in. Great stuff so far.

Well it's suddenly jumped up to 8 from 5 for me!! Was imperative we had Rom/Top striker in before the season started.

Not that Rom is only a 8 (he's a 10) but we still need 2/3 more yet to improve last seasons squad, which I have no doubt Roberto will sort before September 1st.

This poll is like being asked to give a review on a restaurant while you're sat waiting for your food to be brought out

For my main course I went for the lukaku burger and it was lovely.

8/10 so far for this restaurant

Currently waiting on my dessert which consists of a number of freshly picked loan deals

Status
Not open for further replies.