Transfer season 2014 - 1 month to go in the window - Poll so far

Out of 10 how would you rate this transfer window as of 30th July 2014?

• 10 (AMAZING)

Votes: 30 9.7%
  • 9 (Excellent)

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • 8 (Very Good)

Votes: 48 15.5%
  • 7 (Good)

Votes: 57 18.4%
  • 6 (Above Average)

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • 5 (Average)

Votes: 42 13.5%
  • 4 (Below Average)

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • 3 (Poor)

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • 2 (Very Poor)

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • 1 (Terrible)

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • Cheese on Toast / Too close to call (no vote)

Votes: 19 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those commenting "ridiculous thread" and going off topic deliberately:

The purpose of this Poll and the next one is to chart the highs and lows of the transfer season.

To see if people are favourable or against Martinez's overall transfer policy as the summer finishes.

If you don't care fine. Don't vote. Don't go off topic.

If you do. VOTE or comment thats fine.

Its not a "ridiculous" thread. Its to simply gauge overall views of whats happening by polling

Voted Average at 5 as while we have done good business so far in terms of Securing key player contracts & bringing in Besic e.t.c , We have so far failed to address the main area of concern as Striker at all. Once we sort out Lukaku I would rate the business done far higher.

The transfer window for the Premier League clubs closes at 11pm BST on 1 September 2014.

How would you rate this summers transfer window with 1 month to go.

A further poll will happen on 16th August. (two weeks to go and previewing the window closing)

A final poll will happen 2nd September. Full review going into the new season will take place then.

Cheese on toast if its still too close to call.

Oh God no

New signings in paid for with actual money. Nobody important leaving. Improved contracts for our better players. Everything is going well, so far.

I voted 5 because it seems like were half way to a great set of transfers, just need a striker and a playmaker/winger with some loans and I think we'll be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.