Transfer season 2014 - 1 month to go in the window - Poll so far

Out of 10 how would you rate this transfer window as of 30th July 2014?

• 10 (AMAZING)

Votes: 30 9.7%
  • 9 (Excellent)

Votes: 52 16.8%
  • 8 (Very Good)

Votes: 48 15.5%
  • 7 (Good)

Votes: 57 18.4%
  • 6 (Above Average)

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • 5 (Average)

Votes: 42 13.5%
  • 4 (Below Average)

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • 3 (Poor)

Votes: 16 5.2%
  • 2 (Very Poor)

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • 1 (Terrible)

Votes: 6 1.9%
  • Cheese on Toast / Too close to call (no vote)

Votes: 19 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzaro

LOVE GOT JUST THE WAY IT IS #ALWNV
The transfer window for the Premier League clubs closes at 11pm BST on 1 September 2014.

How would you rate this summers transfer window with 1 month to go.

A further poll will happen on 16th August. (two weeks to go and previewing the window closing)

A final poll will happen 2nd September. Full review going into the new season will take place then.

Cheese on toast if its still too close to call.

484387475-471119.jpg

A-young-Everton-fan-shout-002.jpg

43649801.jpg

Good.

No losses, a couple of new recruits, plenty of renewed long term contracts for important players and clearly not done with our spending.

It's impossible to call at this stage.

Besic and Ross' contract have been great but if we don't bring in a top drawer striker and some more signings we will be much weaker than last season.

However if Rom is signed the will immediately jump up to very good (for us anyway).

i voted 10, was i suppose to be serious?

meh feck it, looks likely we'll get lukaku when i thought we'd have no chance 3 months back. we've brought in barry when it seemed we may not, brought in a boss tough nut bosnian, looking to the future with a few highly rated youngsters looking likely and none of our starting XI seem to be going. roberto seems to have plans to address all the issues we saw as paramount, we've been saying the same for a good few years before hand and they've never been looked at.

Voted good. Will be excellent if we sign Rom and then perhaps amazing depending on who else we bring in.

Status
Not open for further replies.