Tony Hibbert

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am so pleased he got his new contract.
I've never felt so secure with him in the squad, and now he's a pensioner.
Great game last night.
To those complaining about him stifling our attacking output, surely the number of shots they had last night showed that defence was all important, and let the forward players sort out the attack.

Everyone knows Hibbery (ha, what a typo, Franck Hibbery) is limited, but he gives you assurance in what he actually can do. Defence.

For everyone worrying what hibbo gives us going forward you need to look at the system the manager is playing. Last night it was obvious the fb's were told to stay at home, how many attacking players do we need , we had kev ,eto'o, rom, and aiden . Tactics worked perfectly.

For everyone worrying what hibbo gives us going forward you need to look at the system the manager is playing. Last night it was obvious the fb's were told to stay at home, how many attacking players do we need , we had kev ,eto'o, rom, and aiden . Tactics worked perfectly.
Last nights game was made for him, He was great - my doubts are when we need an attacking overlapping full back who can score goals ala Coleman!

Status
Not open for further replies.