Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be fooled by Martinez's horrible tactic of diverting his derseved stick at somebody else. Ignore Howard and look at the bigger picture here, we've got a manager who will throw anyone under the bus purely to save his own skin for another week. Shameful, cowardly actions from Martinez which he'll no doubt try to cover with pathetic sentiment. If any further proof of how shameless this guy is, Howard playing today and for Norwich is it.

Norwich i can understand - give him the farewell etc, today though makes absolutely no sense whatsoever besides to use him as a shield mate, so see through it's laughable and hope the crowd see it too

He must know his days are numbered. He wouldn't be so unprofessional if he thought he could save his job, surely?

Weakening the team won't deflect criticism from Martinez either, it will increase it. He wouldn't be doing this if he thought he could still save his job!

Yes those star jumps, eyes closed, and standing on his six yard box where a joy to see again!
Oh and the goal kick that hit the Bullins road crowd on the half way line my how much of a miss he has been!lol

even though i much prefer robles, even he has done that a few times lately too tbh.

He must know his days are numbered. He wouldn't be so unprofessional if he thought he could save his job, surely?

Weakening the team won't deflect criticism from Martinez either, it will increase it. He wouldn't be doing this if he thought he could still save his job!
Nah in Martinez' dream world it would mean he can blame the players being unfit/new pairings etc for his own shortcomings.

Status
Not open for further replies.