Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
The salient fact about Tim isn't his nationality but his crapness.

Robles is no kind of replacement & there won't be the cash to buy in January so hey ho.

It seems to be ongoing from both sides now and it's a tad tedious, he's an Evertonian not an American as far as I am concerned, his nationality getting dragged into it masks the fact that he's terrible right now.

Because it's the Americans who constantly defend the indefensible.

I think he gets unfairly blamed sometimes (e.g. Soldado's goal vs Spurs - no chance), but there's no anti-American bias from blues so I don't know why it's seen that way sometimes. People just don't think he's good enough, me included. Regardless of nationality.

Because it's the Americans who constantly defend the indefensible.

I think he gets unfairly blamed sometimes (e.g. Soldado's goal vs Spurs - no chance), but there's no anti-American bias from blues so I don't know why it's seen that way sometimes. People just don't think he's good enough, me included. Regardless of nationality.

He dived out of the way of Soldado's shot, leaving the whole goal exposed?

He dived out of the way of Soldado's shot, leaving the whole goal exposed?

He did, and it wasn't good enough, but to blame him entirely for the goal is a bit strong. There's not much he could have done really. Soldado would have scored 9/10 no matter what he did.

So he saves all 3 today and we get a 0 0, great, fantastic!! We were shocking today going forward, but all people moan about is Howard, its nonsense. Yes Howard has been crap this season, awful in fact (and Bobby shold be looking for a replacement), but so has the majority of the team including the manager, they have all been letting us down this season but for some daft reason too many fans just concentrate on Howard.

Probably could have (and should have) come out for the corner that lead to their first one.

Could do nothing on their second and third.

You've got to look at Jagielka first. Why he isn't putting his body in the way/heading it is beyond me and it was a stonewall pen anyway. Terrible defending.

So he saves all 3 today and we get a 0 0, great, fantastic!! We were shocking today going forward, but all people moan about is Howard, its nonsense. Yes Howard has been crap this season, awful in fact (and Bobby shold be looking for a replacement), but so has the majority of the team including the manager, they have all been letting us down this season but for some daft reason too many fans just concentrate on Howard.

I think you will find the entire forum is currently in meltdown about every player in our squad, 4-5 posters in here having a moan about your goalkeeper isn't really "too many fans".

Status
Not open for further replies.