Current or Upcoming Crest?

• Current Crest

Votes: 40 13.6%
  • Upcoming Crest

Votes: 255 86.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This years toy cop clip art was a step too far. But we've missed a trick - and the original brief - by coming up with a badge with fine lines and details that'll just disappear when viewed from a distance or when reproduced on apps/smartphones etc.

They'll end up bulking the design up with added borders/colours etc and we'll be stuck with it for years.

The chance to produce a simple icon, (a stylish rendering of the Tower perhaps, like the Palace eagle or the spurs cockerel) has now gone.

The current crest is crap. Can't wait till it's gone, haven't bought any Everton stuff this year because of it.
Ditto to this. I'm also unimpressed by the new one but it's better. I will concede that the monocolour version of this years badge (on the 3rd kit) is much better IMHO. Not as cartoony.

Bought nowt with the current badge on, and I really liked the third kit as well and a lot of the casual clobber, just couldn't get past it. 6 trips to Goodison/the club shop this year, one retro tracky top.

Current badge is embarrassing on its own but looks surprisingly well on the jersey. New badge looks crap on its own as well but again looks well on the "leaked" everton jerseys I've seen so far.

Current badge is a travesty. Lazily made Fisher Price logo. Something you'd see on a fake kit in a Turkish market.

New one is better than the last two if not perfect. Don't like both "Everton" and "1878" inside the crest, one or the other.

The new badge is welcome but nothing can touch the fan made design from on here.

Can see the arguments that the name an year founded need to be inside the badge to help promote ourselves, but the pervious badge will always be my favourite although I liked the one as a kid with the tower on EFC above it.

This badge needs to go tho love our away kid but just can't buy it with that badge on it.

Not even gonna lie, this year's ended up growing on me. Not that I'm unhappy that it's being changed, but after my initial reaction being very negative it'll now always serve as a reminder of Roberto's boss first season with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.